Saturday, November 30, 2013

"Ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting. Come and jump on it" - Magic Mike - Channing Tatum. A very trully sweet man with a gorgeous baby and lovely wife. Life couldn't ask for a more sexy and sweet man than channing ;)

Elvis - my Gramma LOVED him :) I can totally understand.
Elvis - my Gramma LOVED him :)  I can totally understand.

Download whole gallery
"Ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting. Come and jump on it" - Magic Mike - Channing Tatum. A very trully sweet man with a gorgeous baby and lovely wife. Life couldn't ask for a more sexy and sweet man than channing ;)
"Ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting. Come and jump on it" - Magic Mike - Channing Tatum. A very trully sweet man with a gorgeous baby and lovely wife. Life couldn't ask for a more sexy and sweet man than channing ;)

Download whole gallery
Bridal makeup look
Bridal makeup look

Download whole gallery
Celebrity inspired wedding makeup: Kate Mara
Celebrity inspired wedding makeup: Kate Mara

Download whole gallery
Wedding, Makeup
Wedding, Makeup

Download whole gallery

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home