Tuesday, December 17, 2013

“I remember being 17 years old, up for my first MTV award with Destiny’s Child, and it was one of the most exciting moments of my life, so I would like for Taylor to come out and have her moment.”

Hailee Steinfeld
Hailee Steinfeld

Download whole gallery
“I remember being 17 years old, up for my first MTV award with Destiny’s Child, and it was one of the most exciting moments of my life, so I would like for Taylor to come out and have her moment.”
“I remember being 17 years old, up for my first MTV award with Destiny’s Child, and it was one of the most exciting moments of my life, so I would like for Taylor to come out and have her moment.”

Download whole gallery
Yasmina Rossi
Yasmina Rossi

Download whole gallery

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home